Girls compete with each other. Women empower one another.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men. – Joseph Conrad
- Women may not have it easy, but we are given a fairer chance to reach for the top. – Jessica Savitch
- No woman really wants a man to carry her off; she only wants him to want to do it. – Elizabeth Peters
- Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. – Dick Van Dyke
- Women have been called queens for a long time, but the kingdom given them isn’t worth ruling. – Louisa May Alcott