How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – The Notebook
- Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. – T. Tolis
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. – Oscar Wilde