The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. – Saint Augustine
- Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. – Seneca
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Buber
- It is not down in any map; true places never are. – Herman Melville