Dear Lord, when feelings of inferiority insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
- Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is! – Dita Von Teese
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Tears are the summer showers to the soul. – Alfred Austin
- The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes. – Nikolai Gogol
- We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness. – Pierre Corneille