Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat.
More Quotes and Sayings for HALLOWEEN DAY
- I don’t know that there are real ghosts and goblins, but there are always more trick-or-treaters than neighborhood kids. – Robert Brault
- Halloween is a holiday children of all ages can enjoy. I hope you and your inner child have loads of fun. Best Halloween wishes from someone who never wants to grow up.
- There’s a black cat in window and a pumpkin on my stoop. On the lawn is a ghost and a witch. This tells me Halloween is very near, so Happy Halloween to you.
- Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ’tis near Halloween.