The wild woman.
Speaks with her own voice. Walks her path fiercely. Talk with grace and dignity. She dances to the rhythm of her own drum.
- A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. – Minna Antrim
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim. – Maya Angelou
- A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it. – D.H. Lawrence
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes. – Victor Hugo
- No woman really wants a man to carry her off; she only wants him to want to do it. – Elizabeth Peters
- A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. – Anne Roiphe
- No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God! – T.D. Jakes
- Every woman wants a man who’ll fall in love with her soul as well as her body. – Rainbow Rowell
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty. – Rudyard Kipling