I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody – Bill Cosby
that will motivate you when you want to give up. Don’t worry, just going ahead and you will be successful.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
- When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing. – J.K. Rowling