If “Plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool!
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things. – Byron Dorgan
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas A. Edison
- Inspiration comes of working every day. – Charles Baudelaire
- Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles. – William Feather