A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. – Dale Carnegie
- True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. – Frederick Keonig
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.