Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you imagined.
- Life is divided into three terms – that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present, to live better in the future. – William
- It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one. – George Harrison
- The future belongs to the curious. The ones who are not afraid to try it, explore it, poke at it, question it and turn it inside out.
- The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. – Barack Obama
- The past was always there, lived inside of you, and it helped to make you who you were. But it had to be placed in perspective. The past could not dominate the future. – Barbara Taylor Bradford, Unexpected Blessings