There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. – Jacques Prévert
- Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
- The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed.
- Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around. – E.L. Konigsburg
- True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. – Helen Keller