Christmas is coming with many fairs and activities held in all over the world. People everywhere are waiting to this big holiday at the end of year. Moreover, children wishes Santa Clause will bring presents to them. Many miracle things are expected on this holiday.
QuoteAmo shares the Best Christmas Video Quotes and Sayings!
Hope you will like it!
CHRISTMAS VIDEO QUOTES AND SAYINGS
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. – Edna Ferber
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
- Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. – Oren Arnold
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – Winston Churchill
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most. – Ruth Carter Stapleton
- Christmas it seems to me is a necessary festival; we require a season when we can regret all the flaws in our human relationships: it is the feast of failure, sad but consoling. – Graham Greene
CHRISTMAS PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES
For somehow, not only at Christmas but all the longer year through, the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you – John Greenleaf Whittier
A little smile, a word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas.
Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
Love, peace and joy come down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives! Merry Christmas!
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most. Merry Christmas!
May a Christmas star shine into your heart and burn in your spirit bright. May Jesus’ peace bless you and bring true joy to you tonight.
I don’t want much for Christmas. I just want the person reading this to be healthy, happy and loved! Whishing you snowflakes, friendship and winter cheer!
From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other – Emily Matthews
The best gift in life will never found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, kids and the one you love. Merry Christmas!
A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all. But softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: The presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other – Burton Hillis.
May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace. The gladness of Christmas give you hope. The warmth of Christmas grant you love. Merry Christmas!
Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas if you are blessed with children, share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well.
Christmas isn’t about candy canes, or lights all aglow, isn’t the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.
Hope these above Christmas Quotes and Sayings will be a part of your celebration with friends and families.
Have a wonderful holiday!
Feel free to like, comment, and share if you like this post!