Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want – Richard Yates
- It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. – Napoleon Hill
- Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing. – J.K. Rowling
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho