Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott