I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
- One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.
- Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name. – Mignon McLaughlin
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – Sarah Dessen
- Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave. – A.A. Milne
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. – Elinor Glyn
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks