The more I swear I’m happy, the more that I’m feeling alone.
- The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better. – Henry Rollins
- The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared. – Lois Lowry, The Giver
- Being alone never felt right. sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right. – Charles Bukowski, Women
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved. – Mother Teresa