If you change nothing, then nothing will change.
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. – Albert Einstein
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. – Andy Warhol
- Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better. – Esther Dyson
- Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy