I have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health.
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. – Frederick Keonig
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. – Steve Maraboli