The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that – Woody Qllen.
- First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. – Maya Angelou
- In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. – Juan Pablo Galavis
- When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That’s what I think. It’s just a form of sincerity. – Haruki Murakami
- Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
- Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make. – Hussein Nishah