Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
- Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations and go with the flow of life.
- Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. – Denis Waitley
- Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. – Randall G Leighton
- You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.