May God smile on you and take good care of you today!
- Weekend! The beginning of new life for another week ahead.
- I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson
- Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
- No matter how stressful the week has been, the weekend has come and let the good things happen.
- Forget the things that made you sad and remember those that made you glad. Happy Weekend!