1st Day of June every year is the time when parents all over the world tend to send some presents and wishes to their children. Besides this, the children are always waiting for Children’s Day because they seem to be the center of everything and there are many performances held in to celebrate this day.
QuoteAmo shares the Best Happy Children’s Day Quotes and Sayings!
Hope you and your children will like them!
HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY VIDEO QUOTES AND SAYINGS
HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY QUOTATIONS
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. – John F. Kennedy
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want – Paulo Coelho
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. – Jeb Bush
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm – Aldous Huxley
- Children are the future of our country. Let them enjoy their life in whatever you do. Happy Children’s Day
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day
- Hope this Happy Children’s Day helps us realize our motive towards the upliftment of our kids and work together to bring up a healthy new generation. Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
- Sending your way a bunch of flowers that blossom your life with love, happiness and cherish-able moments! Have a beautiful Children’s Day!
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso.
Du not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up… They will know the value of things… and not just the price.
The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we for get that he is someone today.
Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.
Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.
Children are natural Zen masters their world is brand new in each and every moment – John Bradshaw.
There are somethings that we can’t buy. Once of such thing is out childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day!
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
Hope these above Happy Children’s Day Quotes and Sayings will become your special gift to their children!