Happiness is not something you find at the end of the road… it is here, now.
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. – Charles Spurgeon
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. – Frederick Keonig
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain