Happiness is something that you are and it comes from the way you think – Wayue Dyer
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
- The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
- Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. – Valerie Bertinelli
- Being happy doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi