Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love – Albert Einstein
More Quotes and Sayings about FALLING IN LOVE
- First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. – Maya Angelou
- Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness. Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
- Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
- Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. – Helen Rowland
- I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are.