A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. – Helen Keller
- True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. – Charles Caleb Colton