Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it, and expect it to work – Bonnir Pfiester
Work as hard on your diet as you do in the gym.
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
- Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. – John F. Kennedy
- Exercise is done against one’s wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse. – George A. Sheehan
- Health is the vital principle of bliss, and exercise, of health. – James Thomson