Family like branches on a tree. We all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
- All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. – Leo Tolstoy
- Real family does not come from your blood. It is the people standing beside you when no one else is.
- Having somewhere to go is home, Having someone to love is family, Having both is blessing.
- Family is the best thing you could ever wish for. They are there for you during the ups and downs and love you no matter what.
- A normal family is one that will fight between themselves but a strong family is one that if one member is threatened they don’t fight each other they fight together.