Everything happens for a reason.
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. – Sholom Aleichem
- There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures. – Josiah Gilbert Holland