Life asked death,”Why do people love me but hate you?”, death responded “Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth”.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. – Norman Cousins
- Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering – an image of death. – Buddha
- You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue. – Joel Osteen
- Do not fear death so much but rather the inadequate life. – Bertolt Brecht