If I waste all my charity, all I’ll wind up with in the end is the wind. Still, I think I want to be the Dandelion of Love – Jarod Kintz.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. – André Gide, Autumn Leaves
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. – Victor Hugo
- Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller