Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. – Winston Churchill
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
- Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace. – Nelson Mandela
- If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. – David Viscott
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. – Charlie Chaplin