After a studying or working day, you might feel tired and stress because of many things have to be solve. You might be tired, not only in the body, but also in deep of your mind. It is necessary to find peaceful and positive thing to release stress and keep balance. That will help you avoid overloading and out of control.
To solve this problem, you can watch comedy, read some funny stories or watch video of Quotes and Sayings about Peace. Because the peaceful sayings will affect to your thoughts, and make you feel better.
Hope you will like this video!
QUOTES ABOUT PEACE VIDEO
QUOTATIONS ABOUT PEACE
- Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures. – John F. Kennedy
- Freedom from desire leads to inner peace. – Lao Tse
- You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once. – Robert A. Heinlein
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner. – Nelson Mandela
- Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek but a means by which we arrive at that goal. – Martin Luther King, Jr
- We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- True peace is found in this moment. Acceptance is the 1st step to inner calm.
- Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES ABOUT PEACE
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means – Ronald Reagan
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without – Gautama Buddha
Peace is not the absence of pain, but the welcoming of pain as a teacher – Vironika Tugaleva
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding – Albert Einstein
If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts – Peter McWilliams
Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
Peace is the result of re-training your mind to process life as it is rather than you think it should be.
There is no way to peace; peace is the way – Mahatma Gandhi.
Set peace of mind as your highest goal,and organize your life around it.
Everybody wants a happy lie and a peaceful mind, but we have to produce peace of mind through your own practice – Dalai Laima Xiv
“Peace of mind” comes when you stop expecting and start accepting.
Always end your day with a positive thought. No matter how things are, tomorrow is another chance to make things better.
When you find peace within yourself. You become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
Hope these above Quotes and Sayings about PEACE will help you relax after a long day of working.
Feel free to Comment and Share if you like them!