Forgiveness is the best form of Love, but sometimes, when you did something wrong to other people, it is neccessary to ask for forgiveness. In this post, QuoteAmo shares the Collection of Best Quotes and Sayings about Asking for Forgiveness.
Hope you like them!
Sometimes in this life, when you are angry or out of control, you might hurt others, even they are your family or acquaintance. On the other hand, you may be hurted by others. You cannot forget that happen, but forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
ASKING FORGIVENESS QUOTATIONS
- I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. – Claire London
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
- When someone has wronged you, you need to find forgiveness for them and pray for them. – Grant Dean
- Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness. – Marianne Williamson
- Forgiving other people who have wronged us or hurt us or embarrassed us is not easy. In fact, sometimes it seems impossible. But that is what God did for us and what He asks us to do for others. – Korie Robertson
- Sometimes you only forgive someone because you can’t stand not having them in your life.
- Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions. – Gerald Jampolsky
- I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you.
- It takes a second to make a mistake, but a lifetime to try and forget it was your fault.
ASKING FORGIVENESS PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES
Each time you forgive another, someone forgives you.
Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.
Forgiveness is the best form of Love. It take a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.
Jesus said “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing”.
Forgiving people isn’t always about giving them another chance. It’s for closure so you can move on – Sonya Parker
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future – Paul Boese
Forgiveness is giving up the hope that that past could have been any different.
Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes but never regret.
We all agree that forgiveness is a beautiful idea until we have to practice it – C.S. Lewis
There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love – Bryant H. McGill
Letting go isn’t a one-time thing. It’s something you have to do everyday, over over again.
To understand everything is to forgive everything – Buddha
Hope these above Quotes and Sayings about Forgiveness will help you have a relaxed mind.
Feel free to like, comment and share if you have any idea about Forgiveness.
More Quotes and Sayings are available on QuoteAmo.com