Friend is one of the most important elements in our lives. Close friends are those who are always willing to share all happy and sad things happen to you.
In this post, QuoteAmo shares the Collection of Best Quotes and Sayings about Friendship. You might see you and your friend on these Quotes.
Hope you enjoy it!
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light – Helen Keller
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. – Unknown
- I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. – Oscar Wilde
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend – Albert Camus
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. – Clifton Fadiman
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom – Marcel Proust
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over – Octavia Butler
- Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde
FRIENDSHIP PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES
Friendship brings beautiful memories – Titilara
You don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.
Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
Friends are like snowflakes. All different and all are beautiful.
Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love – Elie Wiesel
If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world – Abraham Lincoln.
A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood – Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: What! You too? I thought that no one but myself – C.S Lewis.
Real friend treat you like family.
True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes.
Hope these Quotes and Sayings about Friendship will motivate your life and make your friendship is deeper and more meaningful.