Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
- Sometimes the slightest things change the directions of our lives, the merest breath of a circumstance, a random moment that connects like a meteorite striking the earth. Lives have swiveled and changed direction on the strength of a chance remark. – Bryce Courtenay
- Not everyone gets a second chance. If you do get one, take advantage of it because it’s a gift, and it may be something better than you had before! – Nishan Panwar
- Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. – Mary Tyler Moore
- Beware of missing chances; otherwise it may be altogether too late some day. – Franz Liszt
- If you are afraid to take a chance, take one anyway. What you don’t do can create the same regrets as the mistakes you make. – Iyanla Vanzant