On Valentine’s Day, it is very meaningful when you send a special gift to your partner or make him/ her amazed. Moreover, he/ she might be moved if you show them that they are the real lover. Of course, each person will have their own definitions about what is a real lover.
Hope you will like them ღ !
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together. – Ricardo Montalban
- True love is usually the most inconvenient kind. – Kiera Cass
- Fairy tales are stories of triumph and transformation and true love, all things I fervently believe in. – Kate Forsyth
- The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. – Honore de Balzac
- If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily. – Jennifer Aniston
- True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability. – Monica Johnson
- Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love. – Mandy Hale
Hope you have a Romantic Valentine season!