Labor Day is one of the most important time periods in America. This holiday began from 19th century and this is a festival for workers and their families.
In this post, QuoteAmo shares the Best Quotes and Sayings for Labor Day.
Hope you will like them!
QUOTATIONS FOR LABOR DAY
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken. – Bill Dodds
- You work so hard all year through, I hope you relax, take it easy and have fun. Happy Labor Day!
- The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. – Émile Zola.
- Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work.
- The true meaning of Labor Day is remembering those who have given their time, best efforts and worked hard in their lives for this blessed country. Happy Labor Day.
- Happy Labor Day! Today we celebrate by not having to working hard for an honest living. Or as the Kardashians like to call it, Monday.
- Celebrate working by not working. Ok, why not? Happy Labor Day.
- Labor is the fabled magician’s wand, the philosophers stone, and the cap of good fortune. – James Weldon Johnson.
- The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work. Stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself. Happy Labor Day!
PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES FOR LABOR DAY
I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it – Thomas Jefferson.
Let’s celebrate the labor that build up this great land from field to field, desk to desk. They built it hand in hand. Happy Labor Day!
Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but improves its chances – B.J. Gupta.
Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love. – Steve Pavlina
It doesn’t always work out and that’s OK
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration – Abraham Lincoln.
Life’s like working out: There’s no pain in the comfort zone. But is that really where you want to live? – Robin Sharma
Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have – Thomas Jefferson.
People are born with brains and sometimes money but work ethic levels the playing field – Ryan Holmes.
Work is only important because it helps us connect with and impact people.
Hope these above Quotes and Saying about Labor Day will give you more motivation in working.
And feel free to comment and share if you like!