Mark Twain was a famous writer, publisher, entrepreneur and lecture with many Inspiring Sayings about Love, Life, Education and Family. His sayings become an motivation for many people, especially when they are face with difficulties or want to look up inspirational things in life.
QuoteAmo shares the Best 30 Mark Twain Quotes and Sayings about Life and Education.
Hope you will be inspired by them!
MARK TWAIN QUOTATIONS
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing you can do is keep your mind young.
- A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
- Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
- Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
MARK TWAIN PICTURE QUOTE AND SAYING IMAGES
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore – Dream – Discover
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
The difference between the almost right word and the right word is the difference between lightning bug and the lightning.
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
I have found out that there ain’t so surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
The work that is really a man’s own work is play and not work at all. When we talk about the great workers of the world, we really mean the great players of the world.
Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Hope you will be motivated by these above Mark Twain Quotes and Sayings.
Have a nice day!