Anger is your biggest enemy. Control it.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha
- Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. – Ambrose Bierce
- People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. – Stephen Hawking
- Angry people want you to see how powerful they are… loving people want you to see how powerful You are. – Chief Red Eagle
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. – Mark Twain