A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
- Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting. – Joyce Meyer
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
- Everything comes in time to him who knows how to wait . . . there is nothing stronger than these two: patience and time, they will do it all. – Leo Tolstoy
- Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character. – Heraclitus
- Perfect love is perfectly patient. – Neal A. Maxwell
- A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. – George Savile