Happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
- A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day. – Andre Maurois
- The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live. – Fawn Weaver
- Marriage has made me a lot happier and I’m deeply in love with my wife, and I thank God for her every day. – Harry Connick, Jr.
- The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don’t find very often, then that is what love is all about. – Bruce Forsyth
- A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in -and live by- the solemn promise they made. – Darlene Schacht