Happiness is an important element that will make our lives more meaningful and every person might have positive thoughts. The environment around a person may affect to the emotions and feelings of us. However, if we can find the peace in mind, we will always feel happily even bad things are happening.
QuoteAmo shares to you the Best Happiness Quotes and Sayings.
Hope you will like them!
QUOTATIONS ABOUT HAPPINESS
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us. – Ashley Montagu
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. – Epictetus
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. – John Barrymore
- Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. – Dennis Waitley
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
- It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. – Chuck Palahniuk
HAPPINESS PICTURE QUOTES AND SAYING IMAGES
Ideally, couples need three lives; one for him, one for her, and one for them together – Jacqueline Bisset.
It helps if you remember that everyone is doing their best from their level of consciousness – Deepak Chopra
May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
Remmber happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think – Dale Carnegie
Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life – John Lennon
If you have good thoughts they will shine our of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely – Roald Dahl
Doing what you love is freedom. Loving what you do is happiness.
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
No one can ruin your day with out your permission.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
The world is a book and those who are not travel read only one page – St. Augustine.
Thus, stop finding happiness, it is around you when you can enjoy every minute. Hope these above Happiness Quotes and Sayings will let you have a nice day!
Feel free to share if you like them!
And discover more Quotes and Sayings on QuoteAmo.com